Christmas shopping is done man! 1. Cause the budget says so. and 2. Cause I can't take the crowds...and it's not even Thanksgiving or Black Friday yet! All I have to do is take Ava and have her get something for Laney...and I already know which "direction" to point her. I must say that making lists this year proved much more of a success than I ever thought it was going to be!!
I lit up my Mistletoe Yankee Candle just now. It smells like a Christmas tree in here. I was just on last.fm forming a Christmas play list...getting songs that I don't have on cd. Totally in the mood for Christmas now. Just cleaned up the kitchen. I think maybe some baking is in order! ;D
Some odds and ends thoughts for Thanksgiving. As far as photo taking...because I was requested to take my camera to Thanksgiving...I'm loving my new camera...as a scrapper...and as I explore the world of photography in general I leave you with some thoughts on photo taking this Thanksgiving...
1. Take a photo of the turkey in the oven.
2. Take a photo of the turkey being carved.
3. Take photos of people watching tv...and the tv itself...like if you watch football or the Macy's parade...take a photo of the tv when it's on that event.
4. Take a photo of a plate of food.
5. Take a photo of the place setting or the table or the decorations on the table.
6. If you are the one who is behind the scenes cooking...make sure someone gets a photo of you doing whatever it is you do at Thanksgiving.
7. Take a photo of your cooking masterpiece. Two years ago I made home made gravy for the very first time...from the turkey drippings. I was so very proud of myself! My friend took a photo of me. She said, "Well you just keep going on about it. We should take a photo!" I'm glad she did!
8. Take LOTS of photos! You can always delete later! ;D
9. Take a photo of something you never have before.
And then...share with me what you took photos of!!! ;D I'd love to see!
I leave you with this photo taken two years ago at Thanksgiving...with my trusty Kodak Easy Share C875. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll be back in a few days!
Photo Jen Maddocks
Ali Edwards 31 Days Circle Accents
Font Myriad Pro